The RM of Caledonia (located in the Milestone area, 50km South of Regina) is
accepting applications for a seasonal full-time Grader Operator, to begin April 1, 2024 and end October 31, 2024, weather permitting and a possibility for earlier start.
Duties include operating grader and various equipment, assisting in road repairs, installing culverts and erecting signs, as well as other duties as required and as directed by the foreman from time to time.
- Experience, Willingness and aptitude to operate RM Grader
- Knowledge of servicing and maintaining various equipment
- Working knowledge of road building and maintenance
- Capable of working with others and with minimal supervision
- Good management of time
- Willingness to follow directions
- Attention to detail and safety conscious
- Powered Mobile Equipment Certification is an asset
- Class 5 Drivers license
This is an hourly paid and seasonal position. Wages negotiable based on
qualifications and experience.
Interested qualified individuals are invited to submit a resume including
qualifications, experience, references, and salary expectations by 4:00 p.m. on March 1st 2024 to:
RM of Caledonia No 99
Milestone, SK S0G 3L0
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position but only those to be interviewed will be contacted. Interviewed applicants will be required to provide current drivers abstract, criminal record check, and certificates. All applications will be kept strictly confidential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org