The status of approved supplier is granted to businesses that are awarded a contract through the publicly tendered Request for Proposal (RFP) process. Approved suppliers have demonstrated that they are both able and willing to provide top tier service and best value pricing for SARM’s members.
How to Become an Approved Supplier
Businesses interested in becoming an approved supplier with SARM must respond to an open RFP. SARM posts RFP opportunities on Sasktenders.ca. Following an evaluation period, businesses that successfully meet the requirements of the RFP will be awarded a contract.
Approved Supplier Benefits
Approved suppliers are recognized as SARM’s trustworthy partners which positions businesses to leverage the strong, longstanding relationship between SARM and the member rural municipalities. Approved suppliers are featured on SARM’s website and in vendor spotlights in SARM’s monthly updates to members. SARM provides opportunities for suppliers to actively set up meetings and webinars to assist with product and service educational support.
Targeted Promotional Opportunities
- Trade show display privileges
- Potential Education Sessions featuring your products, services, or market trends
- Access to feedback reported by members to SARM’s accounting and Trading Services staff
- Approved suppliers are paid net 30 of any products or services provided
- Quick, reliable accounts receivable
- Ability to batch invoices
- One invoicing address and one payment source