- Approximately $20 Million of the Ministry of Highways Stimulus Funding to be allocated to Projects in 2021-22
- Eligible projects must be a Rural Road Classification 1 to 6 or located on a CTP Corridor
- Funding cap of $500,000.00 per RM, per project, per year for Road Construction projects
- Asphalt surfacing will not be an eligible expense
Further information regarding the Road Construction program can be found in the RIRG Policy Manual.
Road Construction Program Application
- Road Construction Program Application Form – (Preview Application)
- Application for Grant Payments
- Grant Payment Certification
- Completion Certificate
To provide feedback on this program, please send an email to email@example.com.