The R.M. of Newcombe No. 260 invites applications for the position of Public Works Assistant Foreman.
The Public Works Assistant Foreman is a working position that reports to the Foreman of Public Works who is responsible for the co-ordination and efficient operation of all public works services in the rural municipality.
The Foreman supervises and coordinates the work of a variety of equipment operators, labourers, and contractors.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Valid Class 1A Driver’s Licence
- Experience/Training in operating heavy equipment
- Experience in road maintenance
- Power Mobile Equipment Trainer Certification would be a definite asset
- Mechanical ability would be a definite asset
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work co-operatively with Administration and Council
Employment to begin as soon as possible. The R.M. of Newcombe No. 260 offers a competitive wage and a comprehensive benefits package.
Applicants are invited to submit a resume including past and present work experience, education and skills, job-related safety courses and certificates, references, and a current driver’s abstract by 4:00 pm Friday, June 30, 2023 to:
R.M. of Newcombe No. 260
Mail: Box 40 Glidden, SK S0L 1H0
In-person: 103 Highway Road, Glidden, SK S0L 1H0
A criminal records check will be required for those selected for an interview.
Council appreciates all applications; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com