Due to the forthcoming resignation of our current foreman, the RM is seeking an individual who would work with the foreman now and then assume the role March, 2024 as the working foreman.
Potential candidate should possess the following qualifications/skills:
- Public works experience as it relates to municipal operational functions and equipment, including working knowledge of project management and municipal regulations;
- Considerable knowledge of municipal infrastructure, including methods, practices, specifications, and techniques used in conjunction, with operations and maintenance of, roads, drainage, and other facilities;
- Mechanically inclined;
- Knowledge of operating and servicing various equipment such as tractor/mower, grader, semi/trailer, etc.;
- Effective management, team building, facilitation, leadership, and supervisory strengths, with a commitment to continuous improvement;
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good organizational and record-keeping skills; able to identify and document the many needs of the municipality;
- Have experience in working with engineers, contractors, and suppliers;
- Valid Class 1A Driver’s License would be an asset.
RM offers a comprehensive benefit package, municipal employee pension plan and competitive wages.
Please submit your resume, including 3 references, job-related courses and certificates along with a drivers abstract to:
RM of Meeting Lake, Box 26, Mayfair, Sask., S0M 0E0
E -mail: email@example.com
The position will remain open until a suitable applicant is employed.
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org