The RM of Buchanan No. 304 invites applications for the position of Administrator. The position is full-time and based in the RM Administration office, located in Buchanan, SK.
The successful candidate will be required to work closely with the Reeve and Council and will be responsible for managing the affairs of the R.M.
The successful candidate will posses the following qualifications:
- Certificate in Local Government Administration (or equivalent)
- Minimum of Rural Class “C” Certificate
- Experience with MuniSoft software including Tax Roll, General Ledger, Municipal Hail, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Strong communication, management and organizational skills
- Experience with financial planning and asset management
- Must be bondable
The position offers a competitive wage, based on experience and qualifications, and a comprehensive employee benefit plan including extended health and dental benefits, short-term and long-term disability.
Applications for the above position will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, February 28, 2024.
Send your cover letter and resume by email, postal mail or in person to:
RM of Buchanan No. 304
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com