The Rural Municipality of Lake Johnston No. 102 is accepting applications for the position of Administrator. The Administrator reports directly to the Council and is responsible for the operations of the municipality in accordance with the Municipalities Act. The Administrator provides guidance and advice to Council regarding human resources, strategic planning, policies, bylaws, and budgets and is the primary liaison between Council and staff.
– Rural “C” or higher certification (or qualified to be issued a Rural “C” certificate) from the Rural Municipal Administrators’ Association (RMAA);
– Proficiency in public sector accounting principles and standards;
– Direct work experience in municipal administration preferred;
– Capable of multitasking, and able to work with minimal supervision;
– Proficient with Microsoft Office programs and Munisoft;
– Good work ethic and positive attitude;
– Ability to deal effectively with the public; and
The R.M. of Lake Johnston No. 102 offers a defined benefit pension plan (MEPP), full benefits paid by the municipality, and a salary in accordance with the RMAA salary schedule.
Applications, including salary expectation, shall be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before September 30, 2023 to be considered.
Questions may be directed to:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com