The RM invites applications for the position of full-time Administrator.
The RM of Pleasantdale, serves the population of approximately 599 people and requires the services of a self-motivated, qualified full-time administrator. The office is located within the Town of Naicam, SK.
Under the authority and direction of Council, the Administrator is responsible for the implementation of all operations in accordance with policies, bylaws and legislation.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum Class “C” Rural Certificate in Local Government Administration with 1-3 years’ experience or a relevant University Degree or other administrative management or accounting designation will be considered an asset.
- Strong administrative background including excellent communication, management, and organizational skills.
- Discretion with matters that pertain to confidentiality.
- Experience in municipal accounting, municipal law, payroll, Word, Excel and Munisoft programs inclusive of Asset Management.
- Self- motivation with the ability to work in a team environment as well as work independently and under strict timelines.
The full-time position offers a competitive salary that reflects your level of experience and the RMAA salary schedule.
A comprehensive benefit package including health, vision care and pension is provided.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume with a cover letter and references to:
RM of Pleasantdale No. 398
PO Box 70
Naicam, Saskatchewan S0K 2Z0
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting will remain open until a suitable candidate has been found.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com