The Rural Municipality of Craik No. 222 is now accepting applications for the position of Administrative Assistant.
The successful candidate must be willing to take direction from the Administrator and communicate well with Council and the general public.
The successful candidate is preferred to possess the following qualifications:
– Experience with Munisoft Software, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
– The ability to work in a team environment as well as independently;
– Ability to effectively handle correspondence, both written and verbally;
– Discretion with matters pertaining to confidentiality is a must;
– Strong computer skills and website management;
– Municipal experience preferred, but not required.
Preference will be given to a candidate willing to obtain their certificate in Local Government Authority from the University of Regina.
The RM offers competitive salary and full benefits .
Resumes to include qualifications, experience and three work related references. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please forward your application by December 13th, 2023 to:
R.M. of Craik
Craik, SK S0G 0V0
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org