Division 5 Director
Division 5 Director Judy Harwood
Judy is Reeve of the RM of Corman Park No. 344.
Prior to being elected Reeve in 2012, Judy served on council from 1994 to 2000. She was then appointed to the Corman Park and Saskatoon District Planning Commission where she served for 12 years. Over the course of her career, Judy has served on numerous boards, including SaskTel, Saskatchewan Transportation Corporation (STC), Saskatoon Prairieland Exhibition Park, Saskatoon and District Chamber of Commerce, Ronald McDonald House, SREDA, Saskatoon Community Foundation, and as President of the North Saskatoon Business Association. She currently sits as a Director on the Board of SaskPower, a position held since 2008. Judy received the Queen's Jubilee Medal for Outstanding Community Service, in 2014 she was awarded the North Saskatoon Business Association's Lifetime Achievement Award and Sask. Business Magazine named her one of Saskatchewan's 10 Most Influential Women.
Judy's lifelong occupation has been in hotel management, she holds a certificate from Cornell University in Essentials of Hospitality Management and a Certified Hotel Administration (CHA) designation.
Judy and her husband Robert live on 80 acres southwest of Saskatoon. Her proudest accomplishments are her children Christine and Mark. Christine and her husband Earl, and Mark and his wife Shannon, have blessed their family with six beautiful grandchildren, Emily, Sarah, Abbey, Connor, Logan and Olivia.
Judy represents SARM on the following committees:
- Canadian Centre for Health and Safety in Agriculture
- Central Transportation Planning Committee (alternate)
- Gas Tax Partnership Program/Gas Tax Program
- North Central Transportation Planning Committee (NCTPC)
- North East Transportation Planning Committee (NETPC) (alternate)
- Policy Governance Committee
- Provincial Physicians Recruitment Agency (OIC)
- Rural Landfill Advisory Team
- SARM Environment Committee
- SARM Municipal Governance Committee
- Saskatchewan Agriculture Hall of Fame
- Saskatchewan Paint Recycling Advisory Committee