Division 3 Director
Division 3 Director Larry Grant
Larry is currently the Reeve of the RM of Val Marie No. 17 and was elected to the SARM Board as Director of Division 3 in March of 2015 and won again by acclamation in 2016. He has been a Councillor in the RM of Val Marie No. 17 since 1997 and became Deputy Reeve in 2010, he became Reeve in January 2013. Larry was elected to Val Marie RM Council in fall of 1996.
Larry and his wife, Sherry operate a ranch north of Val Marie. Larry and Sherry have four sons and six grandchildren. Their sons all have jobs in various industries and two of them are actively involved in the family ranch and farm.
Larry represents SARM on the following committees:
- Advisory Committee on Wildlife (alternate)
- Habitat Management PLan
- Rural Landfill Advisory Team (alternate)
- SARM Agriculture and Environment Committee
- Southwest Transportation Planning Committee (SWTPC)
- SK Municipal Board - Municipal Boundaries Committee (OIC)