R.M. of Britannia, No. 502 - Fire Truck For Sale
Date Posted: October 26, 2017
$400,000 Canadian Dollars OBO
- 2010 Pierce Velocity Pumper Tanker
- Pierce Velocity Chassis
- Seating for 6; 4 SCBA seats
- Detroit Series 60 515 HP Diesel Engine
- Allison Automatic Transmission
- Engine Brake
- Waterous 1250 GPM Side-Mount Pump
- 1400 Gallon Polypropylene Tank
- Husky 30 and Hercules 140 CFM CAFS System
- 30 Gallon Foam Cell
- 100 Gallon Foam Cell
- Date of Last Pump Certification: 08/2016
- Driver's Side Discharges: (2) 2 1/2"
- Driver's Side Suction: (1) 2 1/2"
- Officer's Side Discharge: (1) 2 1/2"
- Officer's Side Suction: (1) 2 1/2"
- Front Discharges: (1) 1 1/2"
- Rear Discharges: (2) 2 1/2"
- Rear Suction: (1) 4"
- Onan 8KW Diesel Generator
- Air Conditioning
- Hydraulic Ladder Rack
- Automatic Tire Chains
- Pump Heat Pan
- Engine Hours: 575
- Mileage: 18,637 Km
Additional equipment not included with purchase.
Length: 34' 3"
Height: 12' 4"
This used fire truck was produced by Pierce Manufacturing. Pierce builds fire rescue vehicles in Appleton, Wisconsin and Bradenton, Florida. Pierce has built fire trucks since 1940, and is the highest volume producer of fire vehicles in the United States today. Click here to read the entire history of Pierce Fire Trucks: http://www.piercemfg.com/en/pierce/History.aspx
With an on-board foam system, your fire fighting will use the water more efficiently. Adding foam to a fire can help reduce the total water needed to extinguish the fire, and reduce the damage that can be caused to property by excess water usage on a fire scene.
For more information or to view photos, please contact:
Rural Municipality of Britannia No. 502