Road and Traffic Signs
As of May 1, 2016, Alberta Traffic Supply Ltd. and all regional subsidiaries were legally renamed ATS Traffic. In the province of Saskatchewan, this meant former Signal Industries and Guardian Traffic Services were consolidated into ATS Traffic – Saskatchewan. With combined forces, ATS Traffic is able to offer SARM members increased product and service capabilities to meet an array of municipal project needs.
SARM Member Benefits
- Unlimited access to ATS Traffic’s high quality product, supported by comprehensive municipal solutions and services.
- Discounts on a variety of products and services, including signs, Parking Systems, Traffic Detection, Sign Management, Emergency services, Safe Pedestrian Crossing, and Wayfinding solutions
- Access to consultation, drafting, rentals, installation and maintenance services.
- When contacting ATS Traffic - Saskatchewan to place your order, please remember to state you are a SARM member to the ATS Customer Support Representative.
- SARM will apply the member pricing when invoicing the appropriate municipality.
To find out more about ATS Traffic - Saskatchewan and the products and services offered to SARM members, please contact ATS Traffic.