Contract Purchasing Programs
SARM has established a purchasing relationship with Sourcewell, based in Staples, Minnesota, through the Rural Municipalities of Alberta (RMA). The partnership is intended to provide access to Sourcewell’s group buying program, for the purchase of equipment, products and services through a competitively tendered process, to all municipalities in British Columbia, Alberta, and Saskatchewan.
Who is Sourcewell?
Sourcewell is a public agency that offers a multitude of cooperatively contracted products, equipment and service opportunities to over 50,000 member education and government entities throughout North America. Sourcewell completes an 11-step procurement process where contracts are openly tendered on behalf of members. A manufacturer discount is set which creates maximum prices/minimum discounts regardless of the size of the order. Learn more about Sourcewell here: https://www.sourcewell-mn.gov/
Value of Relationship to SARM Members:
- Additional procurement tool for SARM’s members – non-binding and no obligation to purchase.
- Procurement compliance – NWPTA and CFTA compliant. SARM has participated in the process by advertising on the SaskTenders website.
- Access to contracted solutions from many of the top manufacturers and suppliers in the country.
- Members select which vendor they want to buy from.
How to Use the Program
- Contact the vendor of choice and inform them of membership with SARM and the RM’s interest in participating in the program.
- The member will purchase/place any orders through the vendor and pay the vendor directly. The vendor delivers the product and is responsible for applicable warranties.
It is recommended that your municipality publish a declaration of intent to purchase from SARM’s Trading Services on SaskTenders.ca. Click here for more information and to obtain sample wording for creating your municipality’s declaration.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE COOPERATIVE PURCHASING PROGRAMS CONTACT:
Manager of Trade
Director of Finance
Client Relations Manager
|Agricultural Tractors||Heavy Construction Equipment||Surplus Auction Services||Roadway Maintenance, Asphalt, Ice and Snow|
|Class 6, 7, 8 Chassis Trucks||Fleet Services, Parts & Equipment||Waste & Recycling Equipment|
Sourcewell contract #021815-CNH ( 021815-CNH | Sourcewell ) provides access to the following types of goods & services:
- Agriculture Tractors
- Compact Tractors
- Utility Tractors
- Specialty Tractors
- Tractor Attachments
Contact Darryl Priel or Jim Jewsbury to find the closest dealer to your municipality. Let them know that you are a SARM member and are interested in the Sourcewell pricing.
Sourcewell contract 081716-KTC ( 081716-KTC | Sourcewell ) gives access to the following types of goods and services:
- Kenworth brand truck class 6, 7, and 8
- Gross weights range 19,500 lbs - 80,000 lbs
Contact Custom Truck Sales Inc. and let them know that you are a SARM member and are interested in the Sourcewell pricing on Kenworth products.
Sourcewell contract 081716-VCE ( 081716-VCE | Sourcewell ) gives access to the following types of goods and services:
- North American Heavy Duty/ Class 8 Truck and Tractor Chassis
- Engine HP ranges from 325 to 565
- GVW ranges from 33,000 to 120,000+ lbs.
- Maintenance Contracts, Remote Monitoring & Programming
Contact Sterling Truck and Trailer and let them know that you are a SARM member and are interested in the Sourcewell pricing on Volvo products.
Sourcewell contract 081716-NVS ( 081716-nvs ) gives access to the following types of goods and services.
- Model 4400 4x2
- Models MV607 4x2, MV607 6x4
- Models HV507 4x2, HV507 6x4, HV507 6x6
- Models HV607 4x2, HV607 6x4, HV607 6x6
- Models HV513 4x2, HV513 6x4,
- Models HV613 4x2, HV613 6x4,
- Models HX515, HX520, HX615, HX620
- Model RH
- Model LT
- Model Lonestar
- Model CV515
Let your dealer know that you are a SARM member and are interested in the Sourcewelll pricing.
Sourcewell contract 032515-CAT ( 032515-CAT | Sourcewell ) gives access to the following types of goods and services:
- Motor Graders
- Backhoe Loaders
- Wheel Loaders
- Skid Steer Loaders, Multi-Terrain Loaders, Compact Track Loaders
- Dozers & Track Loaders
- Track Excavators, Wheel Excavators & Material Handlers
- Landfill Equipment
- Articulated Trucks, Rigid Frame Trucks & Wheel Tractor Scrapers
- Pavers, Compactors, Cold Planers & Reclaimers
- Work Tools & Attachments
- Used Equipment, Rentals, Parts & Service
Contact Finning Canada (306) 545-3311 to find your closest dealer. Let them know that you are a SARM member and are interested in the Sourcewell pricing.
Sourcewell contract 032515-VCE ( 032515-VCE | Sourcewell ) gives access to the following types of goods and services:
- Wheel Loaders
- Hydraulic Excavators (Wheeled and Tracked)
- Articulated Haulers
- Soil and Asphalt Compactors
- Skid Steers
- Compact Wheel Loaders
- Compact Excavators
- Dozers & Track Loaders
Contact Ryan Kun with Redhead Equipment (306) 790-6301 to find your closest dealer. Let Ryan know that you are a SARM member and are interested in the Sourcewell pricing.
Gilbarco Veeder-Root’s industry-leading brands of Gasboy, Veeder-Root, Red Jacket, Insite360 FuelQuest, and Teletrac Navman provide a complete suite of products and services for fleet and fuel management.
Sourcewell contract 022217-GVR ( 022217-GVR | Sourcewell ) gives access to the following types of goods and services:
- Gasboy Dispensers and Fuel Management Systems
- Veeder-Root Tank Gauges
- Red Jacket Submersible Pumps
- Insite360 Fuel Quest Inventory Management
- Teletrac Navman Telematics
Sourcewell contract 041316-GDI ( 041316-GDI | Sourcewell ) gives access to the following types of goods and services:
- Turnkey approach to selling government surplus assets via online auction marketplace
- Self-service functionality with unlimited users
- Real-time reporting tools within secure account
- Extensive marketing outreach to bidders
- Hands-on training for as many employees as desired
- On-site assistance posting auctions at implementation
- Personal service with 24/7 on-call availability
- Optional online payment collection service with 3-10 day remittance to Member
Sourcewell contract 041217-WQI ( 041217-WQI | Sourcewell ) gives access to the following types of goods and services:
- Galbreath® Cable Hoists
- Galbreath® Hook Hoists
- Galbreath® Trailers & Container Handlers
- Pioneer® & Mountain Tarp® tarping systems
- Wastequip® containers, dumpsters & roll-offs
- Wastequip® compactors & balers
- Toter® Pro & Toter® Residential carts
Sourcewell contract 052417-VTL ( 052417-VTL | Sourcewell ) gives access to the following types of goods and services:
- Asphalt Pavers
- Tack Tanks
- Asphalt Spray Patcher
- Max Distributors
- Road Wideners
- Force Feed Loader
- Chip Spreader
Sourcewell contract 091615-URI ( 091615-URI | Sourcewell ) gives access to the following types of goods and services:
- Rental of equipment
- Used equipment sales
- Operator certification and OSHA required training
- Equipment Service & Maintenance
Contact Rod Davidson at General Equipment & Tools in Regina. Let him know that you are a SARM member and are interested in the Sourcewell pricing.