The brands you trust. Fully trade-compliant. SARM has established a relationship with Sourcewell, through the Rural Municipalities of Alberta (RMA), to streamline capital purchasing for SARM’s members and to expand product offerings. The Sourcewell Capital Purchasing Program offers members hundreds of equipment models – including graders, loaders, and dozers – spread over a wide range of established and trusted brands, all available at preferred pricing! Learn more about Sourcewell.
Value of Relationship to SARM Members:
- Additional procurement tool for SARM’s members – non-binding and no obligation to purchase.
- Procurement compliance – NWPTA and CFTA compliant. SARM has participated in the process by advertising on the SaskTenders website.
- Access to contracted solutions from many of the top manufacturers and suppliers in the country.
- Members select which vendor they want to buy from.
How to use the Program
- Contact the vendor of choice and inform them of membership with SARM and the RM’s interest in participating in the program.
- The member will purchase/place any orders through the vendor and pay the vendor directly. The vendor delivers the product and is responsible for applicable warranties.
When accessing this list online you can "right-click" the links to the Sourcewell contract pages located to the right of the vendor name to see the types of goods and services available under each contract. Dealer contacts are provided - let them know that you are a SARM member and are interested in the Sourcewell pricing and they will help you to find your closest dealer and to obtain a quote.