The 2020 Trade Show will be held at the International Trade Centre at Evraz Place in Regina from March 9-11.
We encourage your business to take the opportunity to meet the present decision-makers of rural Saskatchewan, the people who direct the annual expenditure of nearly $200 million in municipal goods and services.
Trade Show Tools
Coming fall 2019
Trade Show Hours
- 7:00PM - 9:00PM: Show open to delegates for the evening
Tuesday, March 10, 2020
- 8:00AM - 5:00PM Trade Show Hours
8:00AM - 3:30PM Trade Show Hours
Registration and Move in
- 8:00AM - 11:30AM: Large Equipment Move In & Set Up
- 12:30PM - 5:00PM: Regular 10X10 Booth Set Up
- 1:30PM & 6:30PM: Exhibitor Registration will be open a couple hours in the afternoon and again in the evening
Wednesday, March 11, 2020
- 3:30PM - 6:00PM
For more information about the show, or if you are interested in becoming a Trade Show Exhibitor, please contact Kristina Buitenhuis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 306.761.3730.
Trade Show FAQs
When is the SARM Trade Show held?
Where is the Trade Show held?
How much does it cost to be an exhibitor at the SARM Trade Show?
What is the size of a booth?
How can I become an exhibitor?
**Past exhibitors will receive registration information by email in late fall.
Can large equipment be displayed?
For further information in regards to the SARM Trade Show, contact Kristina Buitenhuis at 306.761.3730 or email email@example.com.