March 8-11, 2021 Prairieland Park, Saskatoon, SK
Come together for SARM's 116th Annual Convention in Saskatoon. The annual convention draws roughly 2,000 delegates and guests from across the province.
The annual convention provides SARM members the opportunity to gather as a whole to vote on and debate resolutions, discuss current issues, participate in dialogue sessions with Ministers and the Provincial Cabinet.
Things to look forward to at this year's Annual Convention are:
- Monday evening registration reception sponsored by Saskatchewan Municipal Hail Insurance Association (SMHI)
- Two and a half day Trade Show
- Presentation of the Lieutenant Governor's Award for Outstanding Service to Rural Saskatchewan
- Presentation of the SARM 90th Anniversary Scholarship
- Keynote Speaker
- Bear-Pit with the Premier and Provinical Cabinet
- Dialogue sessions with Ministers
- Division Meetings
- and much more!
In conjunction with the convention, SARM also hosts a two and a half day trade show consisting of an array of over 200 exhibitors.
Blocks of rooms are set aside at all the major hotels during conventions for SARM members. Please visit our members only section for a list of hotels and rates.
For future convention dates, visit the Upcoming Events page.
For tradeshow information, visit the Tradeshow page.
Advertising in the annual SARM Convention Guide allows your company to reach the top decision-makers in rural Saskatchewan and connect your products and services to those key individuals who manage nearly $200 million in municipal goods and services annually for all 296 rural municipalities in the province. View the 2020 SARM Media Kit
Coming February 2021.....
- When is the SARM Annual Convention held?
The Annual Convention is to be held each year on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of the second week of March.
** If the above dates conflict with a major event, the Board of Directors may determine an alternate date.
- Where is the Convention held?
The Convention shall be held at such place as may be selected by the Board of Directors. It held in Saskatoon on the odd years and Regina in the even years.
- How many people attend the Convention?
On average the convention draws in about 2,000 delegates and visitors.
- What is the cost to attend?
We pride ourselves in being able to say that we do not charge a registration fee for our convention.
- Who can attend?
Our convention is open to anyone However, the majority of those in attendance consist of reeves, councillors and administrators of our member RMs.
- Is Busing/Transportation Provided for the Conventions?
Busing is only provided at the Monday evening registration reception and the Wednesday evening event. Buses run to and from the major hotels.
**Pending the host city's bus availability and cost of service.
- Who can I contact for more information?
Amy Roettger is the Convention and Events Coordinator. She can be reached at 306.761.3730 or email@example.com.