This page provides up to date coverage of current municipal issues and resources. This section will be updated regularly to reflect the current municipal environment and to meet the needs of our members.
1/3 Exemption Guide
Boards of Revision
The Government of Saskatchewan is undertaking a review of the existing provinical assessment and appeals process and has asked for municipal input. SARM and SUMA surveyed its members to get feedback. The results can be found below. Please note identifying information has been removed from the compilation.
Community Safety Officer Program
Conflict of Interest
- Amendments to EMPA Regulations
- Aquatic Invasive Species: AIM to STAB
- Common Landfill Issues and Solid Waste Advisory Team Info Sheet
- Illegal Dumping
- Illegal Burning
- Environmental Effects of Open Burning Refuse
- Response from WSA regarding Bill 44
- WSA Flood Damage Reduction Program
- Weed Inspectors Q&A
Snow Removal Exemption