Board of Directors
SARM is governed by an eight member board, consisting of a President, Vice-President and six directors elected by delegates at the SARM Annual Convention in March. All board members must be elected rural municipal officials from their local municipality. The President of the Rural Municipal Administrators Association (RMAA) also sits on the SARM Board as an Ex-Officio member.
Board of Directors 2017
President and Vice-President
The President and Vice-President are elected at large at the SARM Annual Convention for two-year terms, with the next election scheduled for March 2017. SARM's current President is Ray Orb. The current Vice President is Carmen Sterling.
SARM Directors represent municipalities from six divisions across the province and are elected for two-year terms. Elections for directors in even-numbered and odd-numbered divisions are held in alternating years.
- Division 1 Director - William Huber
- Division 2 Director - Norm Nordgulen
- Division 3 Director - Larry Grant
- Division 4 Director - Harvey Malanowich
- Division 5 Director - Judy Harwood
- Division 6 Director - Rodney Wiens
- Director Ex-Officio - Wendy Gowda