R.M. of Maple Creek, No. 111 - Gravel Crushing Tender
Date Posted: January 30, 2017
The Rural Municipality of Maple Creek No. 111 is requesting tenders for gravel crushing, gravel hauling, loading gravel and supplying of ¾” that meets 106 traffic spec and 1¼” gravel that meets 103 traffic spec gravel.
- Tenders will be accepted for gravel crushing in the Rural Municipality of Maple Creek No. 111. There are two locations for crushing of a minimum 25,000 cubic yards at each site. The gravel must meet spec of ¾” 106 traffic spec gravel. Tenders must include cost per cubic yard for crushing, any charges for cleaning and stripping must be at a per hour charge and the cost of any other fees. Please indicate the timeframe of when crushing could be done. The Municipality will hire a third party to measure the piles once the crushing is completed and take samples of the product to meet required spec.
- The tender shall also include cost to supply ¾”106 traffic spec and 1¼” 103 traffic spec gravel. Prices shall be per cubic yard.
- The tender shall also include cost for hauling, spreading and loading per cubic yard per mile of both the crushed gravel and supplied gravel to roads within the municipality set out by the council.
- Tenders are to be received at the RM office by noon on February 8, 2017 at address indicated below.
- Must include with the tender “A Letter Of Good Standing” from Saskatchewan Workers Compensation Board.
- Proof of current insurance.
- 3 positive letters of reference to be included with contact information.
- Include timeframe of availability of crushing.
- Include timeframe of delivery of product when requested.
Awarding of Tender:
Public opening of tenders on February 9, 2017 at 2:00pm during the regular council meeting.
Incomplete tenders will not be accepted.
Council will be using the point system as follows to award tender:
Availability of crusher..........10 points
Availability of gravel supply..........10 points
Location of company..........10 points
Past experience with the RM..........10 points
Total cost..........10 points
Submission and Contact Information:
Rural Municipality of Maple Creek No. 111
Attention: Administration - Tender Submission
62 Pacific Avenue
Box 188, Maple Creek, SK S0N 1N0
Ph:306-662-2300 Fax: 306-662-3566