R.M. of Pleasantdale, No. 398 - Tender
Date Posted: October 26, 2016
The R.M. of Pleasantdale would like to send out a tender for: Two Craig post snow wings with all mounts and parts – off of a 160H CAT grader.
All sealed tenders to be mailed to RM of Pleasantdale #398, c/o Craig wings sealed tender, P.O. Box 70, Naicam, SK, S0K 2Z0. All sealed tenders must be received in the mail or personally dropped off no later than December 16, 2016 at 4:00 p.m.
Successful bidder will be responsible for the pickup and transportation of goods. Sold as is, where is.
Please email the office with any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Village of Val Marie - Pipe Tender
Date Posted: October 24, 2016
For Sale by Tender
12,798' (Feet) of 3" SDR11 HDPE CSA SR PIPE
6 Rolls - 2133' (Feet) each roll
- Minimum Bid $1.40 per foot.
- Bids per roll will be considered, however single bids on all 6 rolls will be priority and a lower bid price on the entire amount of product may be accepted over per roll bids.
- Payment due within 10 business days of reward of tender; and before product is loaded for removal.
- Sold as is, Where is.
- Pipe to be loaded and removed from the current location within 30 days of reward of the tender.
- All tenders will be considered but none necessarily accepted.
- All tender bids must be received on or before 12:00 p.m. (noon) November 7, 2016 addressed to the following:
Village of Val Marie - PIPE TENDER
PO Box 178, Val Marie, SK S0N 2T0
Email: email@example.com | Fax: (306) 298-2224
Please note: All sealed bids will be opened at the next meeting of council; email or fax bids will be also accepted.
Gravel Crushing Tender - R.M. of Tecumseh, No. 65
Date Posted: October 12, 2016
The Rural Municipality of Tecumseh, No. 65 is accepting tenders for the following gravel requirements:
For the Crushing of approximately 15,000 cubic yards of 7/8" gravel.
For the Crushing of approximately 15,000 cubic yards of 1%" gravel.
Location: SW 35-10-8-2
Please provide in the tender package the following:
- Copy of an up-to-date letter of good standing from the Saskatchewan Workers' Compensation Board.
- List of Equipment/Machinery that can/will be used with the relevant insurance coverage for said machinery.
Tender to be marked "Gravel Crushing Tender".
Submit sealed, written tenders to:
R.M. of Tecumseh, No. 65
Box 300, Stoughton, SK S0G 4T0
On or before 3:00 p.m. October 31, 2016
Tenders will be opened at the regular meeting of Council on November 2, 2016.
The lowest or any tender may not necessarily be accepted and Council reserves the right to reject any and all tenders.