SARM Fuel Supply Program
PFA Canada (PFA) Fuel and Lubricant Program is an innovative National program specializing in the distribution of fuel and lubricants. Through strategic supplier partnerships, PFA offers a simple alternative to managing fuel and lubricant purchases. PFA ensures that its member municipalities are purchasing fuel at a fair cost.
SARM Member Benefits
- Cheaper Fuel – PFA provides cheaper fuel by grouping individual members’ purchases.
- Access to lubricants from Imperial Oil (Esso) and local Esso remarketers, Petro Canada Lubricants, and UFA.
- Access to Bulk, Cardlock, and Fleet Fuel.
- Essential Service Status – If there happens to be a fuel shortage, PFA members will be given first priority over all other customers.
- Elimination of Administrative Hassle – Members receive fuel and lubricant purchase management as well as card management.
- 24-hour access to price changes, notice of upcoming price changes and volume reports through www.pfacanada.com.
- NWPTA Compliant - PFA goes to public tender every three to five years to remain compliant with New West Partnership Trade Agreement.
- Bulk and Lubricant purchases are made by ordering directly from the supplier.
- Cardlock and Retail purchases are made onsite, using PFA-provided cards.
- PFA invoices SARM members, based on the contracted prices.
- SARM members pay SARM directly.
To find out more about the PFA Canada Fuel and Lubricant Program offered to SARM members, contact one of SARM’s PFA representatives below: