Ex-Officio Director: Wendy Gowda
Wendy is the Administrator for the Rural Municipality of LeRoy No. 339 in LeRoy, Saskatchewan.
Wendy’s Administrative career began in the Town of Kelvington in 1991, when she began training and taking classes towards a “C” Certificate in Municipal Administrator Certification. She accepted a Rural Municipal Administrator Position with the RM of Big River No. 555 in 1995, obtained an “A” Certificate and moved to the RM of Buckland No. 491 in 1998 until 2012 when she returned to her roots and to Rural Saskatchewan, to the Rural Municipality of LeRoy No. 339, to assist the RM Administrative Team with the growth, development and opportunities being spurred by regional potash development.
Wendy spends her personal time between her homes at Bell’s Beach on Christopher Lake and LeRoy, enjoying the outdoors, spending time with family and friends and travelling.
Wendy was elected President of the RMAA Board in 2015, following one year as Vice-President and eight years as Director for Division 5.
Wendy represents SARM on the following committees:
- Audit Committee
- Lt. Governor’s Award Committee
- Municipal Forum
- Municipal Strategy for Sustainable Resource Management
- Municipal Sector Strategic Plan
- Program & Services Steering Committee
- Public Safety Review Committee
- Safety Manual and Program Committee
- SARM Infrastructure and Development Committee
- SARM Municipal Governance Committee
- University of Regina Senate